You will need: Makes 8-10
• 4 zucchinis, grated coarsely
• 1/3 cup of plain flour
• 2 eggs
• ½ chilli (optional)
• 4 drops of dōTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
• 1 drop of dōTERRA Peppermint EO
• 2 Tbsp of roughly chopped parsley
• 2 Tbsp of fetta or goat’s cheese
• Salt and pepper
• Oil for frying
• 1 lemon
• Fresh Dill chopped
• Greek yoghurt to serve
• Paper towel
1. Grate the zucchini, sprinkle with 1/2 tsp of salt and leave to drain in a colander for 15 minutes, press out any excess water and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Add the eggs, parsley, 3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil and the Peppermint Essential Oil, chilli, fetta, and flour in a bowl, once combined stir in the grated zucchini.
3. Heat one tbsp of oil in a fry pan to a medium/high heat and add one spoonful of the mixture at a time, press down gently with a spatula to make a patty. Fry for 2-3 minutes each side until golden brown and sit to drain on some paper towel.
4. Add the dill and 1 drop of Lemon Essential Oil to a dollop of Greek yoghurt and serve warm with some fresh lemon.
Source: dōTERRA Weekly Foodie Newsletter