Wild Orange offers one of the most dynamic fragrances of essential oils. The combined, proven antifungal, antibacterial, and antidepressant properties make it one of the most powerful and aromatic oils to use. It is excellent for disinfecting and killing fungus and pathogens, while relieving stress. It can be both energizing and uplifting, while being sedative by instilling feelings of peace.It is used in the treatment of anorexia, and has been used as an anti-cancer agent. It is highly recommended for use during the early stages of cold and flu.
Diffuse Wild Orange for its effectiveness killing pathogens, and enjoy its incredible aroma while it disinfects and kills bacteria. It is an excellent oil to diffuse in a car during long trips. Wild Orange is safe to take internally 1-2 drops in ¼ cup of water can be taken internally for acid reflux or heartburn. Use topically for a calming, yet invigorating, massage. Use in a spritz to spray bed sheets or as an fragrant pathogen killing spray in bathrooms and kitchens. Use with a carrier to sooth an infant’s tummy. Use topically in a massage during the early stages of a cold.
This product is sold only as a nutritional supplement and has no implied, presumed or claimed health benefits. Any improvement to your health or well being after consuming these products is just a coincidence and we make no claims otherwise.
These statements and information provided on this website has not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Association or Food Standards Australia, or for that matter any Australian body.
An IPC may not make any medical, therapeutic or curative claim for any product nor specifically prescribe any given product as suitable for any specific ailment, condition, injury or defect as that type of representation implies the products are therapeutic goods or drugs rather than nutritional supplements or cosmetics.
Your use or misuse of the sold product is solely the purchasers responsibility.
Under no circumstance should these products be likened to therapeutic goods prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
This listed product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Any recommendation are for educational purposes only.
Do not use the information on this website as a substitute for medical counselling.
If you have health concerns including disease, illness or injury that require medical attention please seek a qualified healthcare professional.
Aroma Good Stuff the Company and its staff are not held responsible for the use or misuse of any products sold.
doTERRA’s policies prohibit any statements which recommend doTERRA products for the use and treatment of specific ailments.
– Diffusing wild orange is very effective at killing pathogens in the air. It provides a very pleasant way to disinfect and kill bacteria, and assists with colds and flu.
– Diffusing wild orange can also be beneficial for nervous tension and stress, and is relaxing for children at bedtime.
– Diffuse in the car on long trips. It is very calming and uplifting, and relieves stress. Its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-pathogenic activity also enhances the enjoyment of travel.
– Put 1-2 drops of wild orange in drinking water. It’s a good diuretic, and is most useful in balancing water retention, and may be helpful with obesity. Its lymphatic-stimulant action further helps to balance water processes, as well as detoxification, aiding the immune system and general well-being.
– Blended in massage oil or added to a bath, wild orange assists with colds and flu, eliminates toxins from the body, boosts the lymphatic and immune system and helps ease nervous tension and stress.
Use in massage for its invigorating, yet calming, properties.
– Can be very helpful for muscle pain.
– Adding 1-2 drops of this oil to ¼ cut of water and drinking can be very helpful for acid reflux or heartburn. It has a powerful alkalizing effect on the system, making it very effective for many digestive issues.
– Mix with a carrier oil and massage on an infant’s tummy to sooth stomach ache.
– Add to furniture polish, to help protect furniture against damage from insects.
– Add several drops of wild orange oil to some water in a spray bottle, shake well, to disperse the oil, and spritz on bed sheets, drapes or upholstery. May also be sprayed into the air as a fragrant, pathogen-killing air freshener for kitchens and bathrooms.
– Mix wild orange oil with water, to wipe down kitchen and bathroom surfaces.