Our Tea Tree Oil is of the highest quality therapeutic grade, and is safe to ingest. Historically, Tea Tree Oil (also known as Melaleuca) was used as an antiseptic for the face, for skin disorders, including acne and dandruff. For dandruff, add a 5% dilution to your shampoo. It’s plant name is Melaleuca alternifolia
Tea Tree Oil is also effective to use at the onset of flu or cold symptoms. Just add 2-5 drops of oil to a teaspoon of agave or honey, and add to warm water or tea, or let sit and dissolve on the tongue before swallowing. Initially, this should be done every 20-30 minutes; then, when symptoms are under control, reduce to 2-3 times per day.
is also effective at treating gum inflammation, and can be used for periodontal disease. For mouth and gum problems, gargle or oil-push a 5% dilution.
For wounds, cuts, bites, fungus, athlete’s foot, skin disorders and less severe burns, apply tea tree topically and neat (undiluted). For application to more sensitive areas, especially the genitals, for herpes or thrush, dilute with a carrier oil.
Can also be purchased as part of the Family Physician Kit
This product is sold only as a nutritional supplement and has no implied, presumed or claimed health benefits. Any improvement to your health or well being after consuming these products is just a coincidence and we make no claims otherwise.
These statements and information provided on this website has not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Association or Food Standards Australia, or for that matter any Australian body.
An IPC may not make any medical, therapeutic or curative claim for any product nor specifically prescribe any given product as suitable for any specific ailment, condition, injury or defect as that type of representation implies the products are therapeutic goods or drugs rather than nutritional supplements or cosmetics.
Your use or misuse of the sold product is solely the purchasers responsibility.
Under no circumstance should these products be likened to therapeutic goods prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
This listed product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Any recommendation are for educational purposes only.
Do not use the information on this website as a substitute for medical counselling.
If you have health concerns including disease, illness or injury that require medical attention please seek a qualified healthcare professional.
Aroma Good Stuff the Company and its staff are not held responsible for the use or misuse of any products sold.
doTERRA’s policies prohibit any statements which recommend doTERRA products for the use and treatment of specific ailments.
– Tea Tree oil is very important in the health of the immune system, as it acts as a immuno-stimulant and increases the body’s ability to fight off any infections. It can be applied topically or ingested, but is also very effective when diffused.
– Tea Tree oil can also is used to revive the mind and body after shock.
– Tea Tree oil is used all around the world, for its great effectiveness at warding off infections of any kind. It is active in all three varieties of infectious organisms: bacteria, fungi and viruses.
– Tea Tree oil can help with influenza, cold sores and gingivitis. Besides its superb anti-infectious properties, tea tree oil is also very effective at clearing bronchial congestion, asthma, coughs, sinusitis, whooping cough and tuberculosis.
– For the genito-urinary system, tea tree oil can be used to help clear vaginal thrush, cystitis and genital infections, in general.
– On the skin, tea tree oil clears abscesses, acne, burns, herpes, oily skin, athlete’s foot, cold sores, blemishes, diaper rash, warts, sunburn and infected wounds. It is also effective at fighting dandruff.
– Diffusing Tea Tree oil it may assist with colds, sinusitis and bronchitis, or any other respiratory ailment.
– When added to water, for washing or bathing, melaleuca has great value in treating abscesses, bed sores, acne, boils, lice, dandruff and wounds, and can also be applied neat on problem areas, with a cotton swab. These same remedies can be used safely on pets.
– For lice, apply tea tree oil neat onto the scalp, let sit for 40 minutes and wash the hair. Repeat every second day, for twelve days.
– Tea Tree oil can be used as a mouthwash, for gum infections, mouth ulcers, throat infections and tonsillitis. Dilute to 5% before using.