Our Peppermint Oil is of the highest quality therapeutic grade, and is safe to ingest. As an essential oil, it is useful to ease breathing and as a digestive aid, help morning sickness, aid allergies, soothe Asthma, and relax tension headaches.
Peppermint is popular in countless forms, from toothpaste to chewing gum. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use. It is a “cooling” Oil and is great for reducing fever.
Some of the therapeutic properties of peppermint include: analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, astringent, expectorant and stimulant.
Can also be purchased as part of the [content_tooltip id=”942″ title=”The Essential Collection”]
This product is sold only as a nutritional supplement and has no implied, presumed or claimed health benefits. Any improvement to your health or well being after consuming these products is just a coincidence and we make no claims otherwise.
These statements and information provided on this website has not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Association or Food Standards Australia, or for that matter any Australian body.
An IPC may not make any medical, therapeutic or curative claim for any product nor specifically prescribe any given product as suitable for any specific ailment, condition, injury or defect as that type of representation implies the products are therapeutic goods or drugs rather than nutritional supplements or cosmetics.
Your use or misuse of the sold product is solely the purchasers responsibility.
Under no circumstance should these products be likened to therapeutic goods prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
This listed product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Any recommendation are for educational purposes only.
Do not use the information on this website as a substitute for medical counselling.
If you have health concerns including disease, illness or injury that require medical attention please seek a qualified healthcare professional.
Aroma Good Stuff the Company and its staff are not held responsible for the use or misuse of any products sold.
doTERRA’s policies prohibit any statements which recommend doTERRA products for the use and treatment of specific ailments.
– Add peppermint oil to food as a flavouring and a natural preservative. (Yes!! All of our oils are safe to ingest!)
– Rub 4-6 drops in the palm and rub over stomach and around the navel to relieve indigestion, flatulence and diarrhoea.
– Add a drop of peppermint oil to herbal tea, to aid in digestion and relieve heartburn.
– Massage several drops of peppermint oil on the area of injury, to reduce inflammation.Apply peppermint oil immediately to an injured area (bruised shin, hit on the foot or hand) to relieve pain. If there is a cut, apply the peppermint oil around (not on) the open wound.
– Apply a drop of peppermint oil topically on unbroken skin, to stop itching.
For poison ivy or poison oak, apply peppermint oil on location — neat, or dilute with dōTerra’s fractionated coconut oil.
– Inhale peppermint oil before and during a workout, to boost your mood and reduce fatigue.
– To relieve a headache, rub a drop of peppermint oil on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (being very careful to avoid the eyes) and on the back of the neck.
– To stop hiccups, apply a drop of peppermint oil on each side of the fifth cervical vertebra (up three notches from the large vertebra at the base of the neck).
-Place two drops of peppermint oil on the tongue and rub another drop under the nose to improve alertness and concentration. (Note: be careful not to swallow right away; allow the oil to completely dissolve on the tongue before swallowing.)
– Diffuse peppermint oil in the room while studying, to improve concentration and accuracy. Inhale peppermint oil while taking a test, to improve recall.
– Rub 4 drops of peppermint oil on chest and stomach, to relieve travel sickness.
– Place a drop of peppermint oil on the tongue and inhale into the nose and sinuses to relieve congestion from a cold. It may also be applied over the sinus areas (or to the sinus Vita-Flex points on the feet).
– To kill aphids, add 4-5 drops of peppermint oil to 4 ounces of water in a spray bottle, shake well and spray the plants.
Drink a drop of peppermint oil, mixed in a glass of cold water, to cool off on a hot day.
– Rub peppermint oil on joints to relieve arthritis or tendonitis pain.
– Place a drop of peppermint oil on the tongue to stop bad breath. May also be massaged over the liver, if the bad breath is liver related.
– Inhale the fragrance of peppermint oil to curb the appetite and lessen the impulse to overeat.
– Remove ticks by applying a drop of peppermint oil on a cotton swab and swabbing the tick. (Wait for it to unhedge its head before removing from your pet.)
– Mix peppermint oil in a footbath to relieve sore feet. (Keep water agitated while soaking feet.)