Our Lemongrass Oil is of the highest quality therapeutic grade, and is safe to ingest. Lemongrass has been proven to lower cholesterol.
Lemongrass oil, though not a citrus oil, has a sweeter, more powerfully citrus aroma than [content_tooltip id=”943″ title=”Lemon”] Oil. It has a long history of use, dating back thousands of years.
Lemongrass can be used for its calming effect, to relieve stress. With its sweet, citrusy scent, it is excellent to help restore and balance the emotions. Whether diffused, used with direct inhalation or diluted for a full-body massage, it’s a powerful tool to help stabilize the emotions, especially during times of distress and emotional trauma. It is also helpful for boosting mental acuity.
Lemongrass can also be used in skin care, particularly for cleansing oily skin and to close pores. It is also helpful for other skin disorders and bruising.
Lemongrass is very effective in soothing aching feet, tired muscles and painful backs. Applied topically, it has an analgesic effect on the back, feet and large muscles. Many people have also found it effective for migraines.
This product is sold only as a nutritional supplement and has no implied, presumed or claimed health benefits. Any improvement to your health or well being after consuming these products is just a coincidence and we make no claims otherwise.
These statements and information provided on this website has not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Association or Food Standards Australia, or for that matter any Australian body.
An IPC may not make any medical, therapeutic or curative claim for any product nor specifically prescribe any given product as suitable for any specific ailment, condition, injury or defect as that type of representation implies the products are therapeutic goods or drugs rather than nutritional supplements or cosmetics.
Your use or misuse of the sold product is solely the purchasers responsibility.
Under no circumstance should these products be likened to therapeutic goods prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
This listed product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Any recommendation are for educational purposes only.
Do not use the information on this website as a substitute for medical counselling.
If you have health concerns including disease, illness or injury that require medical attention please seek a qualified healthcare professional.
Aroma Good Stuff the Company and its staff are not held responsible for the use or misuse of any products sold.
doTERRA’s policies prohibit any statements which recommend doTERRA products for the use and treatment of specific ailments.
– Lemongrass oil revitalizes the body and relieves the symptoms of jetlag, clears headaches and helps to combat nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions.
– It is a great overall tonic for the body, and it boosts the parasympathetic nervous system, which is a boon when recovering from illness, as it also stimulates glandular secretions.
– It is useful with respiratory infections, such as sore throats, laryngitis and fever, and helps prevent the spreading of infectious diseases.
Lemongrass oil may help tone the muscles and tissue, relieves muscle pains by making the muscle more supple.
– It helps to keep pets clean of fleas, ticks and lice.
When diffused, lemongrass oil can be used for nervousness and as an insect repellant. It is also great to revive the mind, when feeling lethargic, and to energize, as well as relieving fatigue.
– Lemongrass is a great oil to add to a bath, to assist with cellulite, digestive problems, as a diuretic, for infections, nervousness, for over-exerted ligaments and as a general tonic.
– Mix lemongrass with dōTERRA’s fractionated coconut oil and use in massage for clearing cellulite, as well as toning the skin, opening blocked pores and helping with acne. The antiseptic and anti-fungal properties are useful in treating athlete’s foot and other fungal infections.