Our Lemon Oil is of the highest quality therapeutic grade, and is safe to ingest.
Traditionally, Lemon oil has many uses. It is a powerful antiseptic and can be an effective means to improve circulation. It is a considered to be an excellent antibacterial agent. This makes it well suited for respiratory infections or inflammation. Historically, adding a few drops of Lemon oil to warm water with a sweetener has provided relief for many suffering from coughs or sore throats.
Additionally, its pleasant sweet aroma can be uplifting to lighten any mood as well as cleansing to the environment. One of the easiest ways to receive the remarkable qualities associated with Lemon oil is to diffuse it into the air or utilize direct inhalation from the palms of the hands. Lemon oil can effortlessly be applied to the bottom of the feet or added to a glass of water as a purifier and for a quick energizing boost. Interestingly, Lemon oil has also been known to be strengthening to the fingernails. Simply apply the oil directly onto the nails.
Can also be purchased as part of The Essential Collection
This product is sold only as a nutritional supplement and has no implied, presumed or claimed health benefits. Any improvement to your health or well being after consuming these products is just a coincidence and we make no claims otherwise.
These statements and information provided on this website has not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Association or Food Standards Australia, or for that matter any Australian body.
An IPC may not make any medical, therapeutic or curative claim for any product nor specifically prescribe any given product as suitable for any specific ailment, condition, injury or defect as that type of representation implies the products are therapeutic goods or drugs rather than nutritional supplements or cosmetics.
Your use or misuse of the sold product is solely the purchasers responsibility.
Under no circumstance should these products be likened to therapeutic goods prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
This listed product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Any recommendation are for educational purposes only.
Do not use the information on this website as a substitute for medical counselling.
If you have health concerns including disease, illness or injury that require medical attention please seek a qualified healthcare professional.
Aroma Good Stuff the Company and its staff are not held responsible for the use or misuse of any products sold.
doTERRA’s policies prohibit any statements which recommend doTERRA products for the use and treatment of specific ailments.
– Mix 6 drops of lemon oil and 6 drops of the Purify oil blend in a spray bottle, along with distilled water, shake well to disperse the oils and spray into the air, to help freshen the air in the bathroom.
– To remove chewin gum, oil, grease spots or crayon, rub with 1-2 drops of lemon oil.
– Use 1 drop of lemon oil to add flavor to baked goods or beverages.
– For homemade lemonade, mix 2 drops of lemon oil, 2 tablespoons of honey and two cups of pure water in a blender. Adjust the amount of each ingredient to suit your own taste.
– For corns, callouses or bunions, rub on a drop of lemon oil, mornings and evenings.
– To clean and increase the shelf life of fresh fruit, fill a bowl with cool water and 2-3 drops of lemon oil. Drop your cleaned fruit into the water and stir. Be sure all surfaces of the fruit contact the lemon water. If you have an apple, and only want to eat half of it at that time, you can also put a drop of lemon oil on the part you want to save. It will prevent oxidation (browning) of the fruit, and adds a really nice flavor to the apple.
– To sterilize cutting boards, counter tops, cupboards and table tops, add 2-3 drops of lemon oil to water and spray them. Or, you could just add the oil to a pan of water, soak a cloth in it for wiping down surfaces.
– To disinfect your dishcloth and kill germs, soak it overnight in a bowl of water with a drop of lemon oil.
– Add a drop of lemon oil to your dishwasher before the wash cycle.
– Rub a drop of lemon oil on your hands after using a public bathroom.
– Use a paper towel, soaked with several drops of lemon oil, to sanitize bathroom fixtures.
– Place a drop of lemon oil on cold sores, herpes or other mouth ulcers, to lessen pain and aid healing. (What also works wonders for this is melissa oil.)
Put a drop of lemon oil on gums that are bleeding becaus of gingivitis or tooth extraction.
– Put a drop of lemon oil on oily skin or acne, to balance sebaceous glands (oil glands). It offers other benefits for the skin, and can be added to lotions or creames to improve skin tone and texture.
-Rub several drops of lemon oil on cellulite, to improve circulation and help eliminate waste from the cells.
– Rub two drops of lemon oil topically onto the feet, to clear athlete’s foot.
– Rub several drops of lemon oil on varicose veins, to improve circulation and relieve pressure on the veins.
– Rub a drop of lemon oil on a wart, morning and night, until it disappears.
– Rub a drop of lemon oil to clean a butcher’s block or other cutting surfaces.
– Put 10-15 drops of lemon oil in each gallon of carpet cleaning solution, to help pull out stains and brighten the rug. This also leaves a fresh smell in the room. Mixing several drops of lemon oil into baking soda, and sprinkling it over the carpet before vacuuming is also very effective. (It works for your dog, too; although I don’t recommend the vacuuming part. A brush works just fine.)