Please note the Australian dōTERRA Ice Blue Rub sold here is identical to the dōTERRA Deep Blue Rub sold in other parts of the world, but due to potential confusion with the name of other products it was changed for the Australian market.
dōTERRA’s Ice Blue Rub is a rich, topical cream infused with Ice Blue® Soothing Blend of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils that provide targeted comfort to tired and sore joints and muscles.
Formulated with a propriety blend of natural plant extracts and other powerful ingredients, Ice Blue Rub provides a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to problem areas.
With dōTERRA’s top-selling Ice Blue essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus, Deep Blue Rub is an essential addition to your bathroom cabinet, gym bag, or first aid kit.
Ice Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturising emollients that leave your skin feeling soft, non-greasy and is the choice of massage therapists and sports practitioners who currently use dōTERRA’s Ice Blue essential oil blend in their practice.
What Ice Blue Unique?
• Formulated with dōTERRA’s proprietary Deep Blue Soothing Blend of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils—close to 5 ml of oil per tube!
• Includes other natural plant extracts and powerful ingredients including Camphor, Menthol, Eucalyptus, Wintergreen, and Capsicum
• Moisturising formula leaves skin soft and smooth, not greasy like other muscle rubs
• Provides a convenient medium for applying Deep Blue Soothing Blend in massage or sports therapy applications
• Formulated according to dōTERRA’s “NONE OF THE BAD PHILOSOPHY” of not using harmful ingredients including artificial colours, diethanolamine (DEA), formaldehyde donors, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), sodium laurel sulfate (SLS), toluene, and triethanolamine (TEA)
Ice Blue Key Ingredients
• Deep Blue essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus
• Menthol—Provides a cooling effect
• Eucalyptus—Helps to temporarily calm muscle and joint inflammation
• Wintergreen—Supports circulation and brings warmth to the affected area
• Capsicum Frutescens Extract—Warms by triggering heat receptors in surface tissues
Precautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas
This product is sold only as a nutritional supplement and has no implied, presumed or claimed health benefits. Any improvement to your health or well being after consuming these products is just a coincidence and we make no claims otherwise.
These statements and information provided on this website has not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Association or Food Standards Australia, or for that matter any Australian body.
An IPC may not make any medical, therapeutic or curative claim for any product nor specifically prescribe any given product as suitable for any specific ailment, condition, injury or defect as that type of representation implies the products are therapeutic goods or drugs rather than nutritional supplements or cosmetics.
Your use or misuse of the sold product is solely the purchasers responsibility.
Under no circumstance should these products be likened to therapeutic goods prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
This listed product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Any recommendation are for educational purposes only.
Do not use the information on this website as a substitute for medical counselling.
If you have health concerns including disease, illness or injury that require medical attention please seek a qualified healthcare professional.
Aroma Good Stuff the Company and its staff are not held responsible for the use or misuse of any products sold.
doTERRA’s policies prohibit any statements which recommend doTERRA products for the use and treatment of specific ailments.
Aqua(Water), Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Menthol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Capsicum frutescens Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla recutita (Blue Chamomile) Flower Oil , Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) Oil, Helichrysum italicum (Helichrysum) Flower Oil, Allantoin, Gardenia florida Fruit Extract, Osmanthus fragrans (Osmanthus) Flower Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,
Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Maltodextrin, Sodium PCA, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Directions for Use:
Massage a pea-size amount of Deep Blue Rub into affected muscles, joints, and other surface tissues of the body. Repeat if necessary. Avoid contact with eyes. Use with caution on sensitive skin areas. For a more intensive treatment, apply Ice Blue essential oil blend on the skin prior to lotion application.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly after application or use with a heating pad. If a raised area of redness appears after application, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.