Our Grapefruit Oil is of the highest quality therapeutic grade, and is safe to ingest. Grapefruit is a refreshing oil that helps to boost digestion, benefits the immune system (by helping to clear the lymphatic system), helps with skin problems and can be used for muscle stiffness, water retention and for bolstering the nervous system. It is balancing and uplifting to the mind, and may help to relieve anxiety.
Grapefruit oil has a refreshing, uplifting scent that has very powerful antidepressant effects. It may be helpful in preventing a person from drowning in his/her own negativity.
Its strong anti-bacterial action also makes it an effective breath freshener and helpful in healing inflamed gums. Because of its strong disinfectant properties, grapefruit oil can be used as a cleaning spray. Grapefruit oil can also be used for weight loss. It is also helpful for treating the symptoms of colds and flu.
This product is sold only as a nutritional supplement and has no implied, presumed or claimed health benefits. Any improvement to your health or well being after consuming these products is just a coincidence and we make no claims otherwise.
These statements and information provided on this website has not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Association or Food Standards Australia, or for that matter any Australian body.
An IPC may not make any medical, therapeutic or curative claim for any product nor specifically prescribe any given product as suitable for any specific ailment, condition, injury or defect as that type of representation implies the products are therapeutic goods or drugs rather than nutritional supplements or cosmetics.
Your use or misuse of the sold product is solely the purchasers responsibility.
Under no circumstance should these products be likened to therapeutic goods prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
This listed product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Any recommendation are for educational purposes only.
Do not use the information on this website as a substitute for medical counselling.
If you have health concerns including disease, illness or injury that require medical attention please seek a qualified healthcare professional.
Aroma Good Stuff the Company and its staff are not held responsible for the use or misuse of any products sold.
doTERRA’s policies prohibit any statements which recommend doTERRA products for the use and treatment of specific ailments.
– Scalp treatment: Mix 2% – 5% with your shampoo or conditioner to treat dandruff or other scalp issues. Leave in the hair for 10 minutes before rinsing.
– Add several drops of grapefruit oil to water in a spray bottle, shake well, to disperse the oil, and spritz your bed sheets, inside the car or on meats (before refrigerating), to kill bacteria, viruses or fungi. You can also spritz the air in the room to freshen it.
– Put a few drops of grapefruit oil in a cup of water to disinfect your toothbrush overnight.
– Mix a few drops of grapefruit oil with water to use as a disinfecting solution for your cutting board, kitchen table and countertops.
– Diffuse grapefruit oil to boost your immune system and kill pathogens in the air. Grapefruit’s vapors can be used for headaches, mental exhaustion and depression.
Grapefruit can be diluted 5% – 10% to add to lotions or creams to help fight aging, loose skin, acne and other skin conditions.
– Adding 1-2 drops of grapefruit to an 8 oz glass of water creates a refreshing drink that can be beneficial to your digestion, kidneys and lymphatic system.
– Grapefruit oil can be mixed in dōTerra’s fractionated coconut oil, or may be added to the bath, to assist with cellulite or overweight, colds and flu, lack of energy, jet lag, muscle fatigue, headaches, moodiness and mental and physical tiredness.