dōTERRA’s Citrus Bliss invigorating blend merges the benefits of citrus essential oils. We combine powerful essences of [content_tooltip id=”977″ title=”Wild Orange”], [content_tooltip id=”943″ title=”Lemon”], [content_tooltip id=”1124″ title=”Grapefruit”], mandarin, [content_tooltip id=”1131″ title=”Bergamot”], tangerine, and clementine with a hint of vanilla to form this unique and harmonious blend. With benefits that extend beyond elevating mood and reducing stress, Citrus Bliss has natural, potent compounds with cleansing properties. Mixed with water, Citrus Bliss is a perfect solution for disinfecting countertops and other surfaces while emitting a fresh, sweet scent.
The Citrus Bliss essential oil blend can be used topically, internally and diffused into the air. As with all citrus oils, this blend should not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight within the subsequent 24 hours. It can be added to foods as a flavouring, or to water.
Try adding your filtered water to a glass jug, add a drop or two of Citrus Bliss, shake well to disperse the oil and drink. It is very refreshing, and helps to promote good lymph drainage. Citrus oils are also excellent at dissolving fats, and could be helpful for weight loss.
This product is sold only as a nutritional supplement and has no implied, presumed or claimed health benefits. Any improvement to your health or well being after consuming these products is just a coincidence and we make no claims otherwise.
These statements and information provided on this website has not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Association or Food Standards Australia, or for that matter any Australian body.
An IPC may not make any medical, therapeutic or curative claim for any product nor specifically prescribe any given product as suitable for any specific ailment, condition, injury or defect as that type of representation implies the products are therapeutic goods or drugs rather than nutritional supplements or cosmetics.
Your use or misuse of the sold product is solely the purchasers responsibility.
Under no circumstance should these products be likened to therapeutic goods prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
This listed product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. Any recommendation are for educational purposes only.
Do not use the information on this website as a substitute for medical counselling.
If you have health concerns including disease, illness or injury that require medical attention please seek a qualified healthcare professional.
Aroma Good Stuff the Company and its staff are not held responsible for the use or misuse of any products sold.
doTERRA’s policies prohibit any statements which recommend doTERRA products for the use and treatment of specific ailments.
– Diffuse its dreamy aroma for calming, elevating, killing airborne pathogens, and eliminating odours.
– Make a surface disinfecting spritz with a 2%-5% dilution of distilled water (shake often).
– Use the spritz on bed sheets one hour before bed time to repel dust mites, fleas, and other bed bugs.
– Use on kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
– Spray in cars, offices and bathrooms.
– Cup and inhale or make a tissue cup to enjoy the elevating or calming qualities of citrus bliss.
– Use as a clean smelling aftershave that will also soothe skin, especially after irritating shaves.
– Use 4-5 drops in a large bowl or sink to wash fruits and vegetables. The wash will clean off chemicals, pesticides and pathogens, but will also help preserve the fruits and vegetables.
– Add to drinking water to kill pathogens and improve taste.
– Swish, pull, gargle, and swallow in the morning for halitosis.
– Use in smoothies, drinks and dressings.