NEWEST RELEASE AVAILABLE HERE: http://www.aromagoodstuff.com/shop/modern-essentials-october-2015-7th-edition-melbourne-stock/
Now in stock, shipping from Melbourne Australia.
This popular hardcover book is truly one of a kind. Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils is perfect for anyone looking to know more about essential oils and how they can be used in everyday life. Whether you are a beginner or a long-time essential oil user, this book is designed for you.
Note: Due to a changing and variable international regulatory atmosphere, brand names of commercially available blends or supplements will no longer appear beginning with this edition of Modern Essentials.
Features of the new edition of this contemporary guide include the following:
- New oils have been added to sections throughout the book.
- Stunning new design with enhanced Single Oil and Oil Blends sections featuring an updated “Quick Facts” box to make it simple to discover the basics about any oil.
- An enhanced Introduction to Essential Oils section with additional illustrations and explanations on essential oils, their benefits, historical background, safety information, and more.
- A new section on how the essential oils interact with the body including scientific research and safety data.
- A new section on ensuring essential oil purity and quality including diagrams and illustrations to show the processes for testing essential oils.
- New research on even more amazing benefits of essential oils and their constituents.
- Easy-to-understand definitions for each medical condition listed in the Personal Usage Guide section.
- Hundreds of research studies have been added as footnote references throughout the book.
- Listings of all of the essential oils and essential oil blends with their chemical constituents, historical uses, application suggestions, safety data, and much more.
- Essential oil solutions for helping with everything from common disorders such as acne to more serious illnesses such as diabetes.
- Reflexology charts, auricular chart, and autonomic nervous system chart.
- New “My Notes” page for quick notes on the essential oils and supplements for easy reference.
This is the Sixth Edition, 1st Printing, September 2014.
Who is the author of Modern Essentials?
Modern Essentials is written by a team of long-time essential oil users and dedicated professionals at AromaTools™ who research, improve, and update the book each year.
What is the difference between the Modern Essentials book and the Mini-Modern Essentials Usage Guide?
To keep the Mini-Modern Essentials more compact and portable, it contains only the most used information from the large Modern Essentials book that can be quickly accessed on the go. Specifically, it contains the full Personal Usage Guide section, portions of the Science and Application section, and an abridged Single Oils section.
What’s new in the 6th edition of Modern Essentials?
- Stunning new design with many new illustrations and features.
- New section on how essential oils interact with the body.
- New section on purity, quality, and testing.
- Hundreds of new references to the latest research being conducted on essential oils.
- New consolidated notes pages, so you can quickly and efficiently take or look at notes on all your favorite essential oils, blends, and supplements.
Corrections to the First Printing (for personal use only):